Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Answers To Barb's Survey

Barb's Q&A is to list 5 things from the Past you experienced or accomplished, 5 from the Present you're happy with, and 5 Future goals or dreams:

                                         P A S T

l.   Playing piano and listening to Mom and Dad sing.

2.  Summer vacations down the shore.

3.  Gave life to a son and a daughter.

4.  Discovered my parents were popular.

5.  Woke to find a horse on my front lawn and rode her all over the neighborhood in my nightie.

                                         P R E S E N T

1.  Playing piano, and though Mom and Dad are no longer living, hear me anyway and sing along.

2.  Being happy with my own company.

3.  Using "Sir" or "Madam" when placing a dollar in a hand whose owner has no home.

4.  Finish all the books I can't stop starting.

5.  Getting through recent surgery without being a big baby.

                                         F U T U R E

1.  To be more tolerant of the intolerable.

2.  Putting my grandkids through college using my inheritance (thanks Mom and Dad!)

3.  Never cease to read books.  Books books books !!

4.  Take a cruise, or at least visit Niagra Falls.

5.  Give more than I get.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Here's Barbara's link, please take the simple Q&A and leave your link at Barb's Journal so we can read your answers.  I'd love knowing more about all of us!  (Thanks Barb :-)

http://journals.aol.com/mastersblynn/ConfessionsofanAngelWaitress/

  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers and I can hear them singing!

Anonymous said...

Great answers.  
Barb  

Anonymous said...

Now i know there is a great story behind you wearing a nightie and riding that horse!!
Hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your answers. It is such fun learning new things about people we like.
Hugs
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

What?  No romance in your future? Hmmmmm.  Interesting answers - they sound like you.  Gem

Anonymous said...

great job Cathy!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Good answers Cathy, and a thought provoking exercise,
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Anonymous said...

What a great q&a - thank you for sharing...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

A grand list! #1 listed under Present squeezed my heart.

I hope all of your future goals and dreams get fulfilled.

::hug::
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Hi..just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my journal...I will definitely do the Q&A and add you to my list!
Andie

Anonymous said...

great answers past present and future.. i hope all your future wishes come true. sounds like you have had  a great life up to now.. i hope the wonders of the world always continue on in your life