Monday, August 21, 2006

Thank You All! What A Night

What a wonderful, fantastic time I had last night at the chat!  Everyone was exceptionally friendly and open, I'm so glad I participated.  I don't usually go in for chats and such but this was just amazing, and the shopping lmao I can't believe how much FUN I had!  I have to personally thank Andi for her liveliness, and Viv for her warmth and friendship, and of course our British mates Stevie and Guido for hosting, and just being there with their unique brands of humor!  I absolutely loved it.  Also, I know there's still things going on (see Sugar's site) but I'm especialy grateful for Stevie's video, a real keeper, and the quilt which brought happy tears seeing my Mom's name, thank you one and all!!  I made a little comment to Guido that a nice monthly chat for Journalers would be very welcome and certainly attended, don't you think?  I hear this was tried before to success, so why not again?  If you take a Northern Trip to Pharmalo's leave a comment about how you feel, etc., all the details are there.  Well, thank you again, I'm very glad I'm here, and I hope you give me time to get my "seriousness" back lol!!

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dropped into the chat off and on to say hello, but I didn't stay long.  I don't care much for chat rooms!  Love my Jlanders.. just not those scrolling chat rooms! lol

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say Happy J-Land Birthday! It has taken me all day to recover from the party last night, LOL.
~Mandy~

Anonymous said...

Cathy,

I'm not one for chatrooms either. In the 10 years that I've been online I've been to the Oprah chatroom (the very first one I ever visited) and to the J-Land chat room. My siblings and I have a family chat but that's not the same.   But you're right, the Sunday night chat was great...lots of familiar faces/screen names  :)    I agree that a monthly chat would be good and I hope Guido is taking me seriously on that challenge that I gave him...to take his idea of having regular chats and implement it  :)    I'm glad you've told your readers to go to his journal and give him some feedback.

OK I should be in bed!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

i missed out lastnight. but i am happy to hear that everyone had such a great time

Anonymous said...

The chat was sensational..I loved it!!
It was great talking to you..I just wish I knew people by screen name cos I got confused with who was who..lol!!

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

hugs! nat

Anonymous said...

Oh, a montly chat sounds like a cool idea.

Krissy
http:// journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink