Sunday, March 25, 2007

"Born To Die"

When God did speak His Holy Word,

and came here as His Son,

Jesus Christ was born, to die -

He was the Chosen One.

And look at what He did for me,

while friends surrounding slumbered -

His hands and feet so cruelly pierced,

His precious bones were numbered.

This time of year I try to dwell

upon the cross He bore -

three times His wounded Body fell

and yet He rose once more.

My Lord, My God, you did this all

to wash away my sins -

Please help me not myself to fall

as the end of Lent begins.

csr

2/25/2004

7 comments:

princesssaurora said...

Really lovely, Cathy.  Thank you for sharing it... full of the spirit and the season.

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

rayne1123 said...

wonderful.  thank you for sharing
noelle

pharmolo said...

Thanks for sharing, Cathy, very good

geminirising12 said...

Ahhhhh, but when God closes a door, He always opens a window!!  Easter is just around the corner (the "window") a season of joyous miracles.  REJOICE!! HE IS RISEN!!  Happiness is where we find it - and the rain always comes before the rainbow.  A nice entry, Luddie.  Very beautiful.
Just me !

bhbner2him said...

Beautiful and touching!  -  Barbara

rockoned7 said...

Wonderful Easter sentiments at this special time in the Christian calendar. I am sure that you wont falter at these last steps.

be said...

華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,