Saturday, June 2, 2007

SMALL ADJUSTMENT (Blame The Moon)

For those nice people who enjoy star gazing and read the preceding entry, I mistakenly had the 8th instead of the 18th as the best day to watch Venus.  I'm sorry, my eyesight is a bit blurry, as my Uncle Jack just physically died 5 a.m. yesterday and I've been coordinating arrangements, easing sadness, helping my family.  Lack of sleep.  I made a serious typo, now fixed; the basic thing is Venus will be active all June, but be alert on the 18th.  Watch the star chart, you'll see why the 18th is so important.  Thanks. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you lost your uncle. I hope you're doing ok.
Pam

Anonymous said...

My condolences on your loss, Cathy. Correction noted.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for the loss of your uncle... my prayers are with you and the family.    Thanks for the update, I hope I remember to look up on the 18th, I love to star gaze, just forget sometimes.

Joann

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your uncle. May God be with all his family. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss.  :-(


Amy

Anonymous said...

it is very understandable considering what your going through, take care

Anonymous said...

Very sorry for your loss  Luddie, prayers will be said for your family.  God bless and take care.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss... sending good thoughts and prayers.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Im sorry for your loss of Uncle Jack.
My thoughts are with you and you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the correction.

Sympathy to all and prayers for repose of Uncle Jack's soul.

Anonymous said...

With real sadness at your loss "De profundis clamavi ad te Donime.... Resquiescat in pace" My thoughts are with you as are my prayers