Thursday, October 18, 2007

CLICK FOR LIFE

Thanks to Sheria On My Mind I'm reminded how many women can't get mammograms for lack of money. 

PLEASE CLICK THIS LINKClick to Give @ The Breast Cancer Site, then click the little pink box which says "CLICK HERE TO GIVE-IT'S FREE" and you've just given a woman a free mammogram.  IT'S FREE.  Try doing it every day.  Think not only of the women you love - men's breast cancer is rising too.  CLICK IT EVERY TIME YOU SIGN ON, JUST BOOKMARK THE PAGE.  Not hard.  Put the link in your Journal, click it every time you're about to make an entry, just take any kind of action.  100% of the fees collected from all those sponsors you see pay for these needed tests.  Just look at the free e-cards, they're beautiful.  Select An E-card @ The Breast Cancer Site  Let's take a dare to care for ourselves and others, it costs nothing and can take away everything if we ignore it.     

                        Way to go, Sheria.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing this on. The more people who see it , the better.--Sheria

Anonymous said...

I try to click each day...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I've been clicking for a couple of years now.  :)

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the site.
Thanks for visiting my journal.

John

Anonymous said...

This site is great isn't it?
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing attention to this site, Cathy.  I click this and its sister sites.  I also go to Care2.  I know you do, too!  There is so much we can do on our computers that takes so little time!  Just a click!  Thanks, my Cateri!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

An excellent and most important addition to your Journal, Cathy.  It is so important that we continue to do whatever we can to help fight for the cure.  I think we often get complacent about breast cancer until someone we know or love is diagnosed.  I guarentee you that breast cancer (or cancer of some sort) will touch all of us in one way or another before we leave this Earth.  I know this because it touched me, personally. No one in our family, going way, way back, ever had cancer - I was the first.   One single diagnosis in a family can touch so many - like a pebble slipped into a quiet pond and causes circles upon circles to ripple out from the center where the initial pebble landed.  
Thank you for remembering that October is breast cancer month - but, more important, breast cancer affects each of us all year, every year.  Not to be forgotten - there are those that have won, those that are fighting for their lives, and those that fought so hard but lost.  Remember all of us all year - never stop clicking or giving or donating . . . . . .  or praying.  God bless you.
GeminiRising12

Anonymous said...

    Great ideas!
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked :)