I found this at http://journals.aol.com/princessaurora/CarpeDiem/ and suggest you have a go as well. My answers are not what's expected I know, but nonetheless true today.
l. Name something you don't have but really want. Whatever I don't have I don't need hence I don't want.
2. Name something you have but don't want. Too much joy, as it makes me over-content which leads to ingratitude.
3. Name 2 favorite material possessions. Nothing I think is mine is more favored than any other thing.
4, What is a relationship breaker for you? For me, lying. For the other, I can't possibly know.
5. What is the best part of your relationship with your partner? My partner.
6. Describe what sadness is to you. Your pain. His, hers, theirs.
7. Have you ever been in therapy? Yes, happily.
8. What is your favorite thing to do as a pick-me-up? Sleep, to program and learn from my dreams.
9. Who made you laugh last? You.
WOW is that how I sounded back then? A wonder I still have friends!