Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Ides Of March Catch An April Fool


I truly thought I escaped the usual hex of the ides of March, making me no April fool. But I forget the one rule of thumb for being human - nothing is absolute.

Hence: Everything I touched mid-end March broke or disappeared, and I got hit with pigeon poo on 4/1, on my way to pay the newly increased rent..

Still, I love the unpredictability of life, don't you? Wish I could see Luna ... I feel like drifting in thought about stars. Galaxies. Other life.

Just felt like coming here for a spell. The spell is over. NAMASTE MY FRIENDS




5 comments:

Coelha :B said...

Pigeon poo I heard was suppossed to give you good luck?! :) I hope things get better for you soon! Hugs - Julie

Lynne said...

I think I could deal without that kind of unpredictability, LOL. Glad you are keeping a good attitude about it. Blessings!

Christina said...

I love reading your entries. I never know what to expect and so I am always pleasently surprised. I love this entry pigeon poo and all.
C

Trees said...

Sounds like your April fools was not too great. I had a great time. Had everyone in my chat room believing I was leaving for England for a month, got so many good wishes I felt guilty,lol. I still kept it up till 12 noon though and for days people asked me how my trip was going, I said it was April Fools. They said your kiddding I said nope, lol.
I still believe you are one of my favorite blogs I read, have not been blogging for some time, but always enjoy coming back to see you my friend. God bless.

be said...

華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,