Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Just Once More, Just for Me"

Look not at my age,

for I carry the banner of immortality -

the soul lives on indefinitely

and fortunate it is for me,

devoid of rights and wasted rage.

                   ***

Let me borrow from my Mother,

who's life was sometimes tested

and whose body we have rested

in the place she had requested,

this woman like no other.

                  ***

Here is what she might have said:

Life can be a book of song,

stand up straight to sing along,

and when your life is going wrong,

I'll pull you up ahead.

                ***

You cannot ever cease to pray.

Ask Our Lady's intercession.

Always make a good confession,

and you'll be in the great procession

on that Glory Day.

                 ( Thank you Mother, I love you - visit again. )

csr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very very beautiful.
Thank you for sharing that.
I really like it.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! TY for sharing.
Hugs, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

awww! very beautiful!
love and hugs
natalie