Friday, August 17, 2007

Might Not Make Chat On Time

I just realized I'll be down the shore tomorrow, Saturday, with my sister Mern who wants to show me her new condo (woa!) and Sunday after church we'll probably go sight-seeing, I'm not sure.  The weather may not permit - but it's a 2-hour drive and I realize now I may not be back by 4 PM EST. 

Will do my best, and leave you in the capable hands of Guido.  As he says, this is for ALL JLand whether you know many people or not - this'll help some get better acquainted!  I'll do my best to be back in time and thanks for understanding!  :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These things scare me i am very shy, think i will pass

Anonymous said...

Have fun down the shore!!!  Maybe you can show us pics when you get back?

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun with your sister. I hope I'll be at my computer that day too. I can do alot from my Blackberry, but Aol chat is something that I can't access from it. - Missy

Anonymous said...

I'll do the honours, Cathy, and hope to see you in that chatroom at some stage. I'll be there until 6 or 7 pm EDT.

Anonymous said...

oh..I would LOVE to make it to the chat, but my computer is still down....I just updated through the library but it is so limited time :-(
I miss jland!
Take care and have fun this weekend!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Have fun.... hope to see you in chat if you can make it!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Well, have fun! : )  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I think I missed the chat and all knowledge of the chat, BUT, I had fleeting thoughts that someone would step up to the plate for AOL J's fourth anniversary ....