Saturday, June 2, 2018

I WILL DIE TO FIND YOU


                     I WILL DIE TO FIND YOU  ~ MY LOVE ~  


Through a million exploding stars I will make a warrior’s charge

In the midst of fire and pain I will make of it a barge

To sail swift over ten thousand waves on the powerful Universal Sea

I will tear at the fabric of time and the empty space that has become me

To find you once again.      

 

I offer now one arm, one leg, to those low bids which took yours.

A misery I happily become for you, and fall on iron floors

Sweet sacrifice, what need have I to ever walk, to touch,

Save run into your waiting arms, and kiss and kiss you such.

I will find you again. 

 

Take my promise oh Giver of All, glad is my soul should I have to fall – just guide my path to his waiting heart, universe oh grand surprise you’re tearing me apart!

I will find him again.  

 

If I cannot live without this one, beloved of the heart

How can I die without knowing why such penance did start?

For now without single smile, of all joy quite bereft

There’s naught I want in fickle life, my time has nothing left.

 

Oh I would die to find you again!

3 comments:

CoyotePrime said...

This is exquisitely beautiful, soul touching. Love such as this cannot be denied... you will meet again.

Ana said...

Hi! I'm so glad you're still blogging!
It's been a long journey, Congrats. It inspires me.

Matte Blk said...

Miss Gorgeous...
I especially love the baby
growing-up to be a woman who
eventually dies as do we all.

Reading-between-the-lines, dear,
which I certainly know you can...